“Sport … protects the weak and excludes no-one … frees young people from the snares of apathy and indifference and arouses a healthy sense of competition in them…”
- Educate young people, whatever their abilities, through sport
- Develop communities through sport
- To inspire and support schools and clubs across the country to utilise and promote values-driven sport and physical education so as to enhance physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual growth of individuals for the greater good of society.
- To free up as many sports facilities as possible in schools for after-school clubs so that young people can get off the streets and play a sport, discovering their sense of identity in sports clubs rather than gangs.
- Through sports training, help young ex-offenders to desist from criminal activity.